The Oregon Academy of Family Physicians supports family physicians in their pursuit of optimal health for the people of Oregon.
Explore Our Resources:
- Learn more about health reform efforts in Oregon. Tools to help you and your patients.
- Attend an upcoming conference or Continuing Medical Education event.
- Explore our publication and the recent edition of our quarterly magazine.
- Apply to a scholarship for medical students.
- Find a new job or volunteer position.
- Join ShareCenter, our online collaborative for OAFP members.
Learn more about becoming a member.
Get contact information for a fellow OAFP or AAFP member.
SAM Study Hall – Dec. 13, 2014. Take and pass the written exam and the clinical assessment for the ASTHMA Self Assessment Module. The Study Hall will be in Portland at the Historic Overlook House, 8:30 to 12:30. Registration form.
CALLING ALL NEW PHYSICIANS! Would you like to get together with some of your peers to share stories and learn from each other? The OAFP will be facilitating a get together on Friday night, December 12th. Watch your e-mail for details!
Have some of your patients been assigned the wrong CCO?
Here is a point of care solution. Thanks to the OAFP and lots of other advocates, there is now a form that you and your patient fill out, fax or e-mail to OHA and the CCO is switched within the week. Follow this link for the form and instructions.
UPDATE: The system has been overwhelmed with the volume of these requests. New Instructions Below:
- If a patient needs to change the CCO to obtain same-day urgent or emergent appointments, please encourage the patient to contact directly OHA’s Client Services Unit at 1-800-273-0557. Call waiting times are down to 15 min.
- If you are following up on a Provider CCO Request Change Form that has been submitted, please e-mail: CCO.ChangeRequest@state.or.us.
New Oregon Loan Repayment Program:
The State of Oregon has committed 4 million dollars in loan repayment to be paid over the next 2 years. Click here for more information.
Annual Pennington Lecture. September 5, 2014, 8 am to 4 pm, OHSU Center for Health and Healing.
Need help with practice transformation? Visit these AAFP resources! Delta Exchange is now free to OAFP members.