The Oregon Academy of Family Physicians supports family physicians in their pursuit of optimal health for the people of Oregon.
Explore Our Resources:
- Learn more about health reform efforts in Oregon. Tools to help you and your patients.
- Attend an upcoming conference or Continuing Medical Education event.
- Explore our publication and the recent edition of our quarterly magazine.
- Apply to a scholarship for medical students.
- Find a new job or volunteer position.
- Join ShareCenter, our online collaborative for OAFP members.
Learn more about becoming a member.
Get contact information for a fellow OAFP or AAFP member.
Jan. 18-20, 2014 -
ALSO Refresher & OAFP Women’s Health Conference
Mt. Bachelor Village Resort, Bend
April 24 – 26, 2014 -
Annual Spring CME Conference
Embassy Suites, downtown Portland
Highlights include: DOT training for CDL medical examiners, SAM Study Hall, REMS for long lasting opioids, PCPCH Learning Collaborative and more.
ShareCenter helps Oregon family physicians learn from each other:
- Which other practices use the same EMR system as you do?
- How are other family physicians preparing for Coordinated Care Organizations?
The answer to these and many other questions can be found on ShareCenter, a new on-line social networking tool only for OAFP members. Check it out today!