OAFP Family Medicine Weekend and ORPRN Convocation
Please join us at the beautiful Sunriver Resort, April 20-22.
This is the biggest conference for Family Physicians in Oregon. We promise an inspirational weekend with your colleagues that will leave you empowered and rejuvenated.
- Our key note speakers are luminaries in the world of family medicine research -Andrew Bazemore and Kurt Stange.
- Multiple break-out sessions to choose from.
- Hypertension KSA Study Hall. Learn with the group as you take and pass the KSA.
- Great opportunity for a 1/2 day workshop, taught by author and national leader, Dr. Paul Evans. Learn safe and effective manipulation methods for low back pain.
- And, of course, a camp fire sing-along!
SUNRIVER RESORT – Make your reservations BEFORE March 21 to receive our deeply discounted rates! Call 1-800-547-3922.
Village Lodge Guestroom ($149)
Village Lodge Suite ($209)
River Lodge Guestroom ($199)
The OAFP sponsors conferences and ongoing continuing medical education opportunities for our members.
In addition to the OAFP’s events, other courses offer continuing medical education credits.
- Search for third-party courses offering AAFP credit.
- View your Continuing Medical Education record or report new credits.